COVID-19 Guest Safety Protocols
We, like many of you, are monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) very closely. We value the health & well-being of our employees & customers. Even though we have procedures in place to maintain sanitation each & every day, we increase these procedures during the flu & cold season. However, we are following sanitation guidelines & escalated our procedures that have been provided by the CDC & our local/state/federal health agencies to ensure our staff’s health along with yours.
We greatly appreciate you choosing to scheduling your appointment with us at The Sanctuary Spa. We want to ensure that we are taking all the necessary safety precautions for both our staff and guests. Guests are asked to adhere to the following new procedures set in place:
- Please call the spa when you arrive to get checked in for your appointment
- Temperatures will be taken before each appointment.
- Temperatures higher than 99.5 or those experiencing symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn by all guests during services (excluding facials & facial waxing). If you prefer to purchase a mask for your appointment they will be available for $1.
- Hands will be sanitized upon entry
- All shoes will be removed & each guest will be escorted directly to their spa room.
- As we will currently not be utilizing our reception area or relaxation room, please do not bring any additional guests with you to your service.
If you are unable to make your appointment for any reason, please know that it is okay to cancel. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this together.